In 1951 with its reputation growing, there was a need for yet a larger facility, a 6,200 sq. ft. building located at 555 McBride Avenue was built and is now where the company operates. Over the years McBride Auto Body, Inc.
, has watched many body shops come and go with great sadness. The owners of McBride Auto Body, Inc.
, have always fought for the rights of the auto repair shops and for the rights of the insured when it was apparent that the laws were unjust.
They have always had the belief in customer service, that honesty and quality workmanship are the best assets of McBride Auto Body, Inc.